Italy

Italy

Day 8 Saturday March 19 Chao Italia!! I will miss you

By 8:30 we had to be ready to go to the Florence train station to head to Pisa when we got to Pisa we checked in and quickly left to go see the leaning tower of Pisa it was a quick 10-15 minutes but was amazing how beautiful it was. We were all very tired and ready to just sit in the plane. We all took the plane to London and there in London some went with Larry and some went with Dr. Londino. I stayed with Dr. Londino and almost got left by the airplane because Aura, Jojo and I decided to eat they took forever with our food and literally almost got left. Thanks to Dr. Londino who was telling them to wait. OMG we were so scared though I think Dr. Londino wanted to kill us. We joke about it now but before we were really scared, on the bright side the food was amazing(if that counts for anything). The trip going back home seemed faster then when we were going to Italy. When we got to Newark we gotour lauggage and everyone went there own way, it was sad to say but our trip was over. But now we have new friends where we were once complete strangers and now we are all friends and I believe we will always have a special connection because we experienced an experience that no one will ever experience it like we did because we did it together as a whole. We are the Wolfpac. “ehh ehh (Italian gesture)

No comments:

Post a Comment