Italy

Italy

Day 2 Sunday March 13 Finally we are here!!

Entrance of Hotel La Residenza

When we got to Hotel La Residenzia after check in, and noticing the very tiny old fashion elevator (but cute) we stayed in for a bit got situated checked out everyones rooms. My room 22 was the best room out of everyones JoJo and I were roomies!! (Aura too!!!)  At 4pm we went and walked to the ISA office for our orientation meeting where we met with the other ISA staff. They told us all about Florence and what to do and what not to do. After that we went back to the hotel to get ready for our Welcome dinner. We had pizza with either wine or soda, our dessert was delicious tiramisu. Everyone talked and laughed we all started to get along perfect I knew that we were going to have an amazing time because there was not one person who I did not like. 

My beautiful balcony
The view from my balcony


waking up in Italia
Beautiful flowers



My balcony window

No comments:

Post a Comment