Italy

Italy

Day 4 Tuesday March 15 This is way to early for me!!

Vinyards


nice hog

ewww

enjoying our walk


Karate Kid





Chilling in Sienna




we took this pic because the church's name was Katherinne

About to drink away

Drink On!!

ooo wat r u doing?

BFF

Too much Jack!

Cheers


washing my feet in the club after a long walk in dirty rainy streets and puddles didn't want to get fungus



awww
Wolf Pac!!!




Who goes to the club and sleeps? My BFF of course!!
We all wake up super early and kinda late we are all running around trying to get ready because they had told us if you are not ready we will leave you. Aura, Jojo and I were in charge of waking everyone up. And sure enough the boys Andres and Oscar did not wake up. So they missed out on a super exciting day. We were going on a trip that took us to San Gimignano, Sienna, and then wine tasting at Sant’Appiano it was a beautiful place where you can actually stay at they have 8 apartment with a underground pool. That was one of my favorite when we all went wine tasting and I am not going to lie I was a bit tipsy at the end but not a tipsy as Dr. Mirrer who’s face was kinda red (as she carried her wine bottle like a baby and laughed at everything) I bought a wine class and a bottle of wine, I was a bit afraid because Dr. Londino cracked her wine glass as soon as she walked into the bus so the whole time I was super cautious because I realized how delicate the wine glass was. Overall it was an amazing day to go and explore Tuscany. That night we decided to go out because we did not have to wake up so early we went to club Twice were we had a blast we were in VIP until the owner tried telling us we had to buy a bottle if we wanted to stay in VIP so Andres started to talk to him and that ended up becoming his friend we got a even better VIP section and partied, danced etc. We had a very fun night interesting night except for the fact that I almost got fungus because it was raining and the streets were full of puddles and I had little flats on which got soaked so I washed my feet immediately after walking into the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment